Cannot find what you were looking for?
- The abilities – A tool for organisational self-assessment in the Digni chain. Digni by Lilliann E. Razafimandimby Våje. Illustration by Miriam Ekelund.
- Use Your Talents by Digni and the Norwegian Mission Society (NMS). Sigurd Haus is the editor.
- Diakonia in a Gender Perspective by Stephanie Dietrich and Knud Jørgensen. Published by Oxford Centre for Mission Studies. Jørn Lemvik and Kristian Larsen from Digni contributed. The book cannot be outlined on our web site as a free PDF, but it can be bought here.
- “Inspiring change” by Rick James is now available in a new edition and design. It has been translated to English, French and Spanish.
- Realizing the Faith Dividend: Relgion, Gender, Peace and Security in Agenda 2030. By United Nations Population Fund and Digni.
- Faith and the Environment. Also aviailable in Spanish and Chinese. By The Norwegian Mission Society and Digni.
- Freedom of Religion or Belief for Everyone. By Stefanus Alliance. Available in more languages at their webpages.
- Faith and Rights – a participatory global learning evaluation with Digni members and partner organizations. By Elsa Døhlie, Shamim Meer og Hans Morten Haugen.
- From Service Providers to Rights Advocates. By Arne Kjell Raustøl (editor)/Digni.
- Mental Health in Development Work. By Himalpartner og Digni.
- Power and Partnership. By Knud Jørgensen and Knud Edvard Larsen (editors)
- Digni Final Report, 2007-2012. By Digni.